South Leadership Forum
Day 1 & 2
2015 Wrap Up
Overall it was a great year with a couple of take aways for 2016.
- Across the south, the buildings team was able to get (223) new customers.
- The team completed (246) transitions to smartstruxture. The original goal was (180) and was revised up to (235)
- The south lead in both the highest percentage of services as it relates to total revenue along with the highest level of upstream (ie by Schneider).
Increase both utilization and gross margin across the south.
We don't want to undersell our value to our customers (ie give away services)
A couple of focus areas
- Services - Analytics
- Profitable Growth - By Schneider and return on our investments
- Leadership Development - Quarterly check ins and development plans
War Cry 2016
Service Grown - 10% Year over Year Growth in Service Customers
Improve Profitability - 10% Year over Year Growth in SE Products
Leadership Development - 100% Development Plan completion for each employee
Propel Team Presentations
Presentation #1 - Developing an effective onboarding process. Goal of developing an onboarding started kit along with a 6 month training plan.
Presentation #2 - Estimating consistency and efficient in estimating
Utilize learning center, estimating process and standards, de-scoping bid documents and using business metrics. The team also showed an estimating tracking tool
Presentation #3 - Social Media
eCards, a south branded email signature, links to social media, QR codes on parts with a link to a mobile product viewer and pre-loaded tablets with Schneider Electric information. Note: The QR code was very interesting. It would be located on part and able to bring up additional information.
Due by March 31st (note, we have already started this). The development plan starts with the employee. It is part of the 3E approach - education, experience and exposure. Want to select the top 2-3 goals.
A good starting point is the competency review on Talentlnk.
- Revenue Growth
- Service Star Enrollment
- Remote Connections
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Invest in Talent
- Expand Install Base Penetration
- Drive Recurring Services
- Develop Connected Services
- Accelerate Transitions
- Evolve Back Office
Good growth in revenue over the year.
- Accurate Metrics
- Support Business Decisions
- Safety Plan
- PM Communication
- PMDP Training for PM's and people on the PM path
- Heart of Field Services Training
- Development plan for Operations Employee
- Customer Feedback - Surveys