Ms. Sizemore's Class News
Sunday, May 31- Keep Our School Safe Community Forum @ 6:45Monday, June 8- Second-Grade Field Trip to Carrier Park
Tuesday, June 9- Field Day (Second Grade: 10:20-12:15)
Thursday, June 11- Last Day of School (Early Release)
Keep Our School Safe Community Forum
It's Stephanie Root, Ella's Mom, inviting you to join us Sunday 6:45 to have our voices heard about our not wanting Duke's substation right next to our new super green school...It just doesn't make sense. We need Duke to relocate this substation to a more appropriate location, not by a school or neighborhood, but somewhere more industrial. Let's stick together and share our opinions Sunday! Look forward to seeing you there!
IT’S TIME FOR FIELD DAY!
TUESDAY, JUNE 9TH
WHAT STUDENTS NEED TO KNOW:
- Wear comfortable clothing, including tennis shoes. Please, for safety reasons, NO sandals or flip flops. Students who do not have appropriate footwear will not be permitted to do some events.
- Sunscreen is recommended and hats are optional.
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes because there will be water events. Also, make sure you have a bag for your wet things.
- You may want to bring a water bottle.
- Please make sure everything has your name on it.
- Parents are invited to come to join in the fun, but be prepared to get wet.
- Some classes’ lunch schedule will be affected. The cafeteria will be offering a bag lunch.