Science Fair Project
Due February 1, 2016
Components of Science Fair Project
- THE SCIENCE JOURNAL
* set up at school and is completed at home as the student develops their project.
- TRI-FOLD DISPLAY BOARD
* will display the content recorded in the science journal, which includes the following: Question, Hypothesis, Materials, Procedures, Data (pictures and graphs), Results, and Conclusion
- 2 TO 3 MINUTE IN-CLASS PRESENTATION
* student will present project using display board
* student must explain and discuss their project
Your child's science journal will be created at school, will contain all the required titles he/she will need to address, and will look like the picture above.
All research and observations will be displayed on a tri-fold board. The diagram above showcases how to transfer information from your child's science journal to the display board.
Present to the Class
Students will present a short 2 to 3 minute presentation to the class using their tri-fold display.