TK/K/1st Family Reopening Bulletin
Week of March 29, 2021
Welcome back TK/K/1st grade!
I know we've already sent reminders about Williams' Reopening but please check out the important information below to help ensure a successful transition to school.
This week we welcome back our TK/K and 1st grade Wildcats. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who attended our family meetings, stopped by to ask questions and reached out to our school by telephone/email. Please trust that your child's safety is our number one priority and having your child learn and enjoy their first week back at school is important to us too.
Please help us set up our youngest Wildcats for success by noting the procedure reminders outlined in this week's family bulletin.
- Gates Open at 7:45 am: Please do not drop off students before 7:45 a.m. Our campus assistants will not allow students on campus until the gates open at 7:45 a.m.
- Student Entry Gates: TK/K students will enter through the kindergarten playground gate. First graders will enter through the blue double doors at the side of the school.
Temperature/Face Mask Checks: ALL students will be face mask and temperature checked at the entry gates before being allowed on to campus. Face masks must stay on all day, except when eating at recess.
Let's Stay Safe: Students must wash/sanitize their hands before eating at recess, before entering class and after using the restroom.
Follow the Signs: Following the signs and arrows around campus will help keep us safe and socially distanced.
- Uniforms: Uniforms will NOT be required this year. Please follow the appropriate dress guidelines outlined in the Reopening Parent Presentation above.
- Spring Break: Please remember that Spring Break will start next week - April 5-16. TK-5th grade students will all return to school on Monday, April 19th.
- Playground Zones: Our 1st graders will eat their nutrition snack and play in their designated playground zones during recess. Students will be assigned to a zone for the week, then rotate into the remaining zones throughout the next 6 weeks of school.
- ASES Program: Please be advised that our ASES Program will be offering a remote only program. If you have questions regarding ASES, please contact Mr. Moreno at (805) 488-3541, ext. 3086.
- EXTENDED Office Hours: Our office team has returned to regular office hours. Our office hours are now M-F from 7:30-4:00 pm.
- Kindergarten Registration is NOW OPEN: We are accepting TK/K registrations for 2021-22. Registration hours are M-F from 10:00-1:00 pm. Appointments may be arranged outside of these times by calling 805-488-3541, ext. 0.
- Technology Help: Please reach out to our technology department to get help with your child's technology. The HelpDesk number continues to be (805) 946-0180.
- 03/29: Reopening for Grades TK/K/1st
- 03/30-03/31: Walk-up Meal Distribution - 12:00-1:00 pm
- 04/01: Virtual GATE Class with Ms. Rains - 1:30-2:30 pm
- 04/05-04/16: Spring Break (Spring Break lunch pick-up times below)
- 04/19: Reopening for Grades 2-5
- 04/26/04/27: Hearing Screenings
- 04/26-04/30: T3 EasyCBM Math Screener - Grades 2-5
- 05/12-05/13: School Picture Day