How does government cause poverty?
Some of the causes of poverty (by government) could be:
- Corruption can be used for governmental gain only, none for the people (like getting money)
- Lack of Education (a big problem in some countries & states) can lead you to having no job and no money
- Overpopulation is when a place has too many people for it to care for, so, well, the government just leaves people in the dust.
- Video Links do not cause poverty. There is one below this creepy lady.
- War makes governments spend their money on supplies when the citizens are in need
- Vulnerability to disasters (The government is not responsible for natural disasters heading towards their land.) is an effect the government has on no surrounding security like buildings vulnerable for tornadoes.
- Epidemic diseases can be prevented by medical works, but the government does not try to find solutions to those problems
- Extreme loss of body fat
- Loss of money
In conclusion, yes. Government can cause many types of poverty, but I guess we should look on the bright side of the government. They really try to help us. But anyway, they still cause a LOT of poverty, but we should all remember that the government doesn't cause all poverty. Still, many people are bankrupt and don't have a place to live because of their problems.
- Bernstein, Jared. "Is Education the Cure for Poverty?" The American Prospect. N.p., 22nd Apr. 2007. Web. 15 Dec. 2015.
- Avery, John Scales. "Links Between Poverty And War By John Scales Avery." Links Between Poverty And War By John Scales Avery. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Dec. 2015.
- Crossette, Barbara. "U.N. Says Bad Government Is Often the Cause of Poverty." The New York Times. The New York Times, 04 Apr. 2000. Web. 10 Dec. 2015.
- Bello, Walden. "Does Corruption Create Poverty? - FPIF." Foreign Policy In Focus. N.p., 21 Apr. 2010. Web. 10 Dec. 2015.