Las noticias 3/21/2016
What's going on in Spanish class?
Students are learning:
- how to offer help
- how to give a command in Spanish
- how to replace a direct object with a pronoun (it/them)
Important dates for Spanish class
Wednesday 3/23/2016: unit 6.2 act 25 & 26 due
Monday 3/28/2016: commands crossword due
Thursday 3/24/2016: 3rd row of stamps due
Thursday 3/24/2016: Menu and recipe project due
**Homework schedule is approximate due to changes in scheduling. For the most accurate and up to date schedule visit my website**
Important dates for Wiley
3/25/16: No school
3/29/16: Math STAAR
3/30/16: Reading STAAR
5/11/16: Science STAAR
5/12/16: Social Studies STAAR
5/21/16: St. Baldricks Community Fundraiser
How can I help my student with Spanish class?
- Visit my website to see daily agendas.
- Practice flash cards with them.
- Ask them to see their homework.
- Ask them to see their stamp sheet. It shows what skills they have been able to produce verbally from memory and will need to do before the end of the grading period.
- Review their notes with them.
- Encourage them to study and come to tutorials (see hours below).
- Tests & quizzes only.
- Earned grade must be below 70% for a maximum retake of 70%.
- Tutorials before retake are highly encouraged.
- Must be done within one week of receiving their grade.
Week of 2/22 - 2/26:
Monday: before school & lunch
Wednesday: before school & lunch
Thursday: before school, lunch & after school until 4:30
Friday: before school lunch & after school until 4:30
On duty in the morning the week of (downstairs by the counseling office):
4/26 (except 4/28)