This is Auburn. This is Success.
Auburn University Career Center Newsletter
JULY 2016 ISSUE
We have some exciting news! The Auburn University Career Center and the OPCD in the Harbert College of Business have partnered with Handshake – a platform for student and employer connection to provide students greater access to employers and job opportunities.
Handshake will replace our current system, Tiger Recruiting Link, and be your on-stop-shop for launching your career! With Handshake, your job search will be at the tip of your fingers through the tools found within the Handshake system, such as:
- Explore and find amazing job and internship opportunities
- Connect with great companies around the globe
- Learn about your career options and connect to relevant resources
- Schedule appointments with the Career Center and OPCD staff
- Register for career fairs, workshops, and other events all in one convenient place
- Access Handshake on your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop and experience the same functions and performance
We will preload student profile information from Banner and students will be able to access their Handshake accounts beginning in July. Look for an email to you Auburn email account with information on getting started with Handshake!
"Some of my favorite moments this past year as the Student Employment Coordinator have been while working directly with students. Students are eager to find work, so it fun to share the unique resources the Career Center provides to assist with their search. Knowing I’ve been able to help them, even if it is in a small way, is so rewarding."
In Lauren's free time, she enjoys spending time with her boyfriend, Chad, and their sweet dog, Mason! She also loves to travel home and visit family in the small town where she grew up-- Andalusia, Alabama. We are lucky to have her as a part of the Career Center team!