Darth Paper Strikes Back
An Origami Yoda Book
-Controls Origami Yoda
-Odd as a person
-Helps others with problems
-Makes the case files with others data
-Trying to save Dwight with others help
-Controls Darth Paper
-Trying to keep Dwight out/Trying to prove Origami Yoda is a lie
Example From Book (Darth Paper's Look)
"And he sticks out his hand and there it is: an origami Darth Vader, made out of black paper, with shiny silver eyes and a red paper lightsaber."
1. One example is at the part where Tommy gives his description of Mr. Howell. The author writes, "I used to think Howell looked like Jabba... but now I realize he looks more like a Rancor." This is figurative language because the description is simile.
2. Another example that I had to search for is at the part where Kellen talks about how the annoying little kid has, "a big nasty mouth." this is an example of descriptive language because it describes the little kid.
1. Tommy and other try to save Dwight
2. Tommy makes completely new case file to present
3. Almost everyone pitches in to help Dwight