February 20, 2020
Here's What Happened This Week
- On Monday there was no school for President's Day.
- On Tuesday night, Holicong Middle School hosted a 6th grade parent orientation.
- On Wednesday, there was play practice after school.
- Today we had a PTO Assembly, Forces in Motion! Thank you, PTO!
- Today we had play practice after school.
- Tomorrow is Sewing Club at 7:30 AM.
What's Happening Next?
- On Tuesday February 25 Holicong's Orchestra hosts an Open House for 6th graders at 5:30 PM
- On Wednesday, February 26 there is play practice after school
- On Thursday, February 27 there is play practice after school
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
February Library News!
February Reading Connection Newsletters
The 2019-2020 yearbooks will be on sale starting this Sunday, February 16th! Yearbooks are $18 now but will go up to $20 for any extra copies that are available in June. However, there is no guarantee that there will be copies available in June, so please order a yearbook in advance. If ordering for multiple children, please pay for each student separately to help with distribution to the proper classrooms. Payments must be made using My Payments Plus, and the window for payment will be open this Sunday through Sunday, March 15th. Thank you for your support!
PSSA Testing Dates (Note Change)
- April 20-22 English Language Arts
- April 27 & 29 Math (Please note the change; we just found out we are a voting location for April 28 Elections.)
- April 30 and May 1 Science for 4th Grade ONLY
We ask that students not miss school unless necessary during this time. For more information on Assessments in CBSD, please click below.
Click here to use online registration for any NEW CBSD students!
2020 Winter Workshops
CB Aquatics Sign-up
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.