UW Bothell - Student Engagement & Activities
Student Project Assistant Position-Now Hiring
Hourly Wage: $13/hr
Weekly Hours: 19.5 hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Student Project Assistant will provide customer service for the Student Engagement & Activities department. Working under the supervision of Student Engagement & Activities professional staff, duties will include providing superior customer service to students, data entry, filing, answering phones, making copies, supporting events/programs, awards ceremonies, marketing, hanging posters, supporting student groups, and general office work. Additionally the student assistant will be trained on OrgSync software, website contact management system, and social media.
- The Student Project Assistant must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to work with diverse populations and the public.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to quickly learn new software is necessary.
- It is essential for the incumbent to in this position to take directions and work as a team. Attention to accuracy and detail is critical.
- Must have a basic knowledge of copiers, phone skills and etiquette, be comfortable speaking with the public and the ability to multi-task. Must be able to stay on task, be punctual and dependable.
- Evening and some weekend hours are pending schedules of programs & events.-
- Must be currently enrolled for no fewer than five (5) academic credits at the University of Washington Bothell.
- Be in good academic and behavioral standing with the University and be free of any academic probation.
- Maintain a 2.5 Grade Point Average.
Applications Due: Friday, February 26, 2016
Apply here!: http://tinyurl.com/uwbseaAPPLY