Crescentwood Star News
LaShawn Baskin: Interim Principal
Jacqueline Johnson: Administrative Assistant
Brittney Maclin-Freeman: Attendance-
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
SCHOOL HOURS FOR STUDENTS
Arrival 8:20 a.m. - Dismissal 3:15 p.m.
14500 CRESCENTWOOD AVE.
EASTPOINTE, MI 48021
Attendance Hotline 586-533-3201
Title I Right-to-Know
Crescentwood Elementary is a school-wide Title I school. This means we receive money from the federal government for academic support for our students. The purpose of the Title I program is to increase student achievement by providing additional and timely instruction to help students achieve success in the regular education program. Note that Title I services are provided in addition to the regular instruction our students receive in the classroom. These include:
- Out of classroom support or "pull out"
- Title I family activities
- Title I extended year
- Summer slide library program
- Paraprofessional support
- March is Reading Month program student incentives
- Nov. 7- no students- PD all staff
- Nov. 16- Picture Re-take
- Nov. 22-24- Holiday Break- no school