Things Learned and Reminders
Taylor family Newsletter 8/22/23
Aug. 23rd - Whole School Attends
Aug. 24th -
Things learned from first two days
Due to the phase-in days, our traffic was not as heavy as it will be on a normal day when we have all the students in the building.
- K and 1 students and older siblings of K to 1 students - you will drive around to the back side of the building to drop off.
- 2nd - 5th-grade students need to be dropped off at the front entrance of the building.
- When dropping off, please pull all the way up so we are able to unload as many cars at one time.
- When you are dropping off, please stay in your car so that we can continue to move traffic along once your child has exited your car. When folks get out of their car and walk to the building to drop their child off at the door, it causes our traffic to back up very badly.
- I have a video attached below if you would like to see specifics about arrival and dismissal.
HUGE Thank You for your help with this.
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
Also, if you have not filled out the Car rider information sheet yet please do so as soon as possible. This will help the process of pick-up go much more smoothly and quickly.
I am attaching a sheet with very important car rider information for those that are car riders in the a.m or p.m... Please view the document below to be able to sign up for one of our car rider numbers.