Career Insider Scholarship for Unis
10 Scholarships given to your University.
1) Career Insider Certificate Scholarship Date & Time: 7 August 2021 (Sat.) 9:30am to 5:30pm (Hong Kong time; online webinar)
ChangeU EAcademy would like to offer your university 10 Scholarships (priced HK$20,000 /SG$3,200 /RM9,990) for the upcoming Career Insider Certificate Program. This very useful, proven online Webinar will help your undergraduates as well as your fresh graduates gear up to be hired in the highly competitive corporate workspace.
NOTE: In return for the scholarships, we hope your university can help publicize the CI Certificate Program e.g. in their website, social media pages, campus online and offline notice boards.
1) Title of Public Webinar
Career Insider Certificate: What Top Brands are looking for in The Top 10% Most Hireable Graduates
5 Benefits of attending Career Insider:
1. Chance to be selected for “The Top 10% Most Hireable Graduates in Hong Kong/ Singapore/ Malaysia”.
2. Opportunity to be hired in Top Brands and Fortune 500 MNCs in the region.
3. Learn life skills that will greatly improve your life now and in the future.
4. Character Referral.
5. Admission into Rice Apprentice and BorneoHunter Database for candidate selection.
University Offer: 10 Scholarships (worth total HK$20,000 /SG$3,200 /RM9,990)
● Watch Career Insider Intro video: https://tinyurl.com/46frhskx
● Read more about Career Insider in website: https://tinyurl.com/neetyfpz
● NOTE: Your University can use this FLYER for your undergraduate students - to promote the Application for the 10 Scholarships : https://www.smore.com/sbrnw
2) 2 Basic Criteria for Scholarship Attendee Selection:
2 Basic Criteria for Scholarship Selection:
1. Preferably Year 2 or Final Year Degree or Diploma students.
2. Preferably CGPA of at least 2.7 or B-
However, if the CGPA is less than 2.7, other outstanding “street-smart” achievements will be considered such as a) being active in university’s extracurricular activities, with responsibilities b) qualities: leadership, team player, creativity.
FAQs on Career Insider - for Universities >> http://www.changeu.co/faq-on-career-insider.html
Watch Career Insider Scholarship for Universities Video
3) Corporate Scholarship Sponsorship
4) Program Synopsis/ Summary:
Career Insider is the culmination of 42 years of experience in hiring the top 10% talent in Asia, with input from Top International HR Experts.
5) Speaker Profiles:
1. Robren is the CEO of Robren Group, and BorneoHunter Talent Search. He is known as “CEO-Celebrity Whisperer”, "Buddha's Ears", and “The Father of Asian FireWalking”, before Tony Robbins came to Asia. He helped raise HK$68 Million in the world’s only Live FireWalk Charity Show for TVB Tung Wah Charity Show. If he can coach you to walk on 650C fire- without feeling any pain, he can coach you how to change your life. He is author of The Law of Repulsion, the most significant life-changing programming since NLP, and the Law of Attraction.
His clients include Fortune 500 corporations and Top Brands such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Jockey Club, CLP Power Hong Kong, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Genting, Tabung Haji, Tenaga Nasional, and over 300 CEOs in Malaysia’s Silicon Valley. He has been widely featured in TVB, AWSJ, CNBC, SCMP, The Star, and Sin Chew.
Robren Biodata: https://tinyurl.com/RobertChaenBio
● 1. "How to make yourself more Employable." by Dr. Henry Yeoh: Deputy President of Malaysian Institute of Human Resources
● 2. “How to beat Employer’s Assessment Center” by Steve Chen: Ex-Head of Learning & Development of Berjaya, NagaWorld, Copthorne Hotel, Naim, and INTI
● 2. "The hidden reasons Why a candidate does not get Hired." by Michelle Teoh, Headhunter, ex-Director of Business Development, Manpower Group.
6) Testimonials for Career Insider
“In Career Insider, (it has) everything! So if you are looking for motivation, confidence, self-esteem, all kind of things that you want to change it, it's here - ChangeU's Career Insider.”
Management & Science University, Management
“Career Insider has taught me to learn the 4C which are Credibility, Capability, Commitment, and Contribution. I believe that the activities were actually very interesting cause I have never had those kind of activities before. I believe Robert Chaen is actually a really good motivational speaker. I was in a dilemma, he helped me in making a decision.”
UNITAR, Public Relations
“The most important thing is I need to take actions. Something that I understand might seem like common sense, but because I listen to the professionals, and they know the world better, so they give me more motivation to really take action to all my planning and all that.”
Taylor's University, Finance & Economics
“What I learned in Career Insider is personal branding, you have to brand yourself, you have to make sure you are different, from your CV, your interview, to everything else. There are so many questions that we do not know how to go about as an intern, so we were taught how to answer them, how to accomplish a good relationship with the interviewer from the start.”
Nilai University, Biotechnology
“Career Insider is really amazing and has been a reality check on what to expect in the corporate world and it has prepared all of us how to attend interviews, how to answer things, and this has definitely helped us to identify our weaknesses, where and how to improve. Today I feel so much more prepared and confident.”
IUKL, English for Professional Communications