By: Colton Gydesen
10 rules of online safety
2. Tell your parents if something upsets you or makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never respond to people who want to meet.
4. Don't post pictures of yourself or others online for others to see.
5. Don't respond to strangers.
6. Decide when your going to be online.
7. Don't give your password away to people.
8. Check with parents before you download software to make sure its okay.
9. Help your parents to have fun and understand the internet.
10. Be a good online citizen.