How To Save Food Dollars
Make sure you follow these steps By. Jashawn McElrath
If You Like Shopping Then Follow These Steps
- Read the weekly food section and check the Sunday Newspaper to see what is on sale.
- Check kitchen cabinets and refrigerator when making your grocery list.
- Finish your grocery list before going shopping. The best memory does not substitute for a well planned list.
- Check sell by and use by dates to be sure you buy fresh foods
- Purchase foods at low-cost stores such as food cooperatives or warehouse food stores.
Everyone Needs Groceries
- Do not shop when you are hungry because you will buy extra food. Have a snack before shopping.
- Shop early when the grocery store is not crowded. You'll get through the store faster and spend less.
- "Find stores with blowout sales or $10 items for $10.
- Check out dollar stores. Canned fruit snack crackers can be purchased here cheaply.
- Pick the grocery store with the best prices for food you buy.