Building Our Future-Ready Skills
Technological opportunities to help you grow! @MVeLearn
September 5, 2018
Assistive Technologies in Jenny Parker's Room
According to Glennden's mother, he goes home each day and talks about Eyegaze!
If you get a chance, stop by Jenny's room and meet Glennden. He is amazing!
New MakerSpaces are Taking Shape at Marrs and Farmersville!
Want to know more about makerspaces?
From the DigCit Corner
TONIGHT - Join the #INeLearn Twitter Chat at 8:00!!
TOMORROW!! ...... Shawn Grey ...... NEARPOD!
Friday, Sep. 7th, 8am-3:30pm
MVJHS SHARP Lab
- Start and end time: 8:00am - 3:30pm CT
- Number of Sessions: Teacher work time during the day and an all staff session 2:45 - 3:30pm
- Location: Mount Vernon Junior High School - 701 Tile Factory Road, Mt Vernon, IN 47620
- Room location: SHARP Lab 2nd floor (flexible seating)
- How many: Grade levels 6-12 during the day. Small groups of 10. for the 2:45 - 3:30 possibly 20
- Experience level(s): Beginners to Advanced
- Grade level(s): 6-8 at 2:45 we will invite K-5 also
- Subject area(s): Everything
- Will everyone have a Nearpod license? some do, others don't
- Specific learning goals: Introduce the power and ease of engaging students with Nearpod.
- Special training requests: Help teachers become familiar with the Library, how to Explore, how to use the tools embedded in Nearpod, and how to create their own presentations.
DID YOU MISS the MyON Training?
First hour is for beginners, then more advanced.