November 22-26, 2021 Week at a Glance
Faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today-to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronmy 11:13
November 22-26, 2021
Monday, November 22- Day 2
- 11:32-12:32p.m.-Indigenous Beading
Tuesday, November 23- Day 3
- 7:00-9:00 p.m.-Youth Group at OLA
Wednesday, November 24- Day 4
- Hot Lunch-Pizza 73
- Grade 6 Immunization Clinic
- 11:32 a.m.-Choir Rehearsal
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.-School Council
Thursday, November 25 - Day 5
- Spirit Day-Wear school colours or Crusader Wear
- Last Day of Term 1
Friday, November 26 - No School
- Professional Development Day
November 29-Term 2 Begins
December 10-PD Day
Draft Kindergarten to Grade 6 Curriculum
On March 29, 2021, the Alberta Government released the draft Kindergarten to Grade 6 (K-6) curriculum. RDCRS is currently developing an extensive examination of the Alberta draft Kindergarten to Grade 6 (K-6) curriculum for our Board of Trustees. We are asking for your input to help determine the direction our trustees should take in advocating with Alberta Education, based on the strengths and areas of revision of this draft curriculum.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Fiddler on The Roof
Please click the below to see the new information from AHS regarding Outbreaks in schools as well as when Shifts to At-Home learning occur.
- For kindergarten to Grade 6 only, if 3 or more COVID-19 cases who attended school while infectious are identified in one class within a 5-day period, the class will shift to at-home learning for 10 days.