Cohort 2 Hybrid Series
October 20, November 18, December 21, January 18, February 11, March 16, April 14, May 5, June 9
Join us for a blended 9-part series to support your selection and implementation of High-Quality Resource Materials. Your district team will collaborate with a cohort of districts across CESA 10 using a framework of implementation to avoid common pitfalls. CESA consultants will facilitate and support you through the process. The goal is selecting materials by March.
- Participants will learn the process for high-quality materials selection.
- Participants will collaborate with team members and other CESA 10 District teams.
- Participants will select high-quality instructional materials to support student learning.
Dates and Focus:
- October 20: Setting the Stage (Team Selection, Vision and Core Beliefs, Gathering Stakeholder Input)
- November 18: Developing the Rubric and Training the Review Committee
- December 21: Virtual Check-in on Progress
- January 18: Final Selections Share, Preparing for Vendor Fair, to Pilot or Not to Pilot
- February 11: Vendor Fair
- March 16: Virtual Check-in on Progress
- April 14: Preparing to Launch (Goals, Roles, and Training)
- May 5: Virtual Check-in to prepare for future work
- June 9: Phase 2 Implementation Begins
This workshop is offered at no additional cost to those districts participating in Universal School Improvement Services (Discount will be automatically applied.) including: Abbotsford, Augusta, Bloomer, Bruce, Chippewa Falls, Colby, Eleva-Strum, Flambeau, Gilman, Gilmanton, Granton, Greenwood, Ladysmith, Lake Holcombe, Loyal, Mondovi, Neillsville, New Auburn, Osseo-Fairchild, Owen-Withee, Spencer, and Thorp.
The cost for all other participants will be $500 per workshop day