FIRST PEOPLES' RESOURCES
Supporting the New BC Provincial Curriculum
First Peoples Classroom Resources
The First Nations Education Steering Committee
It offers resources and links for teachers
Here is another fantastic resource Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives in the Classroom: https://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/abed/awp_moving_forward.pdf
Aboriginal Resources for the Classroom:
Legacy of Hope Foundation
Integrating Aboriginal Resources
CBC Video Series
Curio.ca Subscription for CBC Videos
Southridge School has subscribed to the Curio.ca platform, our IP authentication services enable you to screen CBC and Radio-Canada content anywhere inside your institution without creating an account.
However, if you would like to create playlists and use other personalized features of Curio.ca, you'll need to create an account:
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT:
- Look for the Login button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the following access code KYPX-FVTZ
- Fill out the short registration form and hit Continue.
- An activation link will be sent to you by email.
- When you receive your activation email, follow the link and enter your email and password to login.
Once you've set up your Curio.ca account, on return visits you can use the same Login button to enter your email and password.