Getting Ready for Algebra
Unit 1 Preview: Foldable Instructions
Tab 1: Variables and Expressions
Tab 2: Order of Operations
Tab 3: Properties of Numbers
2. Fill in the table for the following Vocabulary Terms: (click here for online resource)
Multiplicative Property of Zero
3. Practice the Vocabulary Terms with Quizlets.
Tab 4: The Distributive Property
2) Watch the video: How do you use the distributive property to rewrite and solve and addition problem.
3) Copy notes in your foldable.
4) Watch the video: How do you simplify an expression using the distributive property.
6) Copy Combing Like Terms notes into foldable.
7) Practice Combining Like Terms, complete Practice Sets A, B, and C
TAB 5: Equations
2) Copy each example (#1 - #4) into your foldable. Complete the practice problems associated with example and turn in for a grade.
3) Complete Practice Problems WS and turn in for a grade.