June 2021 Newsletter
Dear Fairfax CommUNITY of Schools Families,
I hope you are healthy and safe. We know our community faces extraordinary challenges, but we are stronger together!
~Anchored in love, leadership and learning!
Paul Hirsch, Fairfax Community of Schools Administrator
Graduation & Culmination Ceremony Dates
In-Person Ceremonies: Your Safety is Our Priority
- Only pre-registered guests may attend.
- All guests will be screened prior to entry.
- All participants will wear masks.
- 6 feet of social distancing will be maintained between all participants who are not members of the same household.
- All participating students and staff will be required to submit a COVID test result no more than 7 days before the ceremony.
- Contact your school for more information.
COVID Testing for GRADUATES
All students participating in in-person graduation/culmination ceremonies must be COVID tested within 7 days of the event.
Vaccinations for Students at Schools
Mobile Vaccination Schdeule
School Spotlight: Rosewood STEM Magnet
Rosewood is a continuous enrollment magnet school. Continuous enrollment magnet schools accept applications throughout the year. A continuous enrollment magnet school gives priority to students residing within its attendance boundary. All other eligible LAUSD students will be selected provided space is available.
Click Here to visit our website.https://www.rosewoodelementary.org/