Colrain Central School News
Together we can do so much!
Oct 1, 2021
News & Announcements
- Tomorrow the 5th and 6th grade will be holding a Can & Bottle Drive at the Colrain transfer station for Natures Classroom. Pickup at your house is also available. For more information, please contact: Beth Bassett cell: 413-522-8122 or Toby Bassett cell: 413-522-1287.
- Picture Day: Friday, Oct. 8th will be Picture Day. Please check your child's backpack today for the order forms. Please do not hesitate to contact the front office with any questions.
- The 5th & 6th grades will be holding an outdoor Halloween Dance on Friday, Oct. 22nd. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details.
- Please read the letter from our district food managers that is found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Oa9WFKz7loHmPYdrKVBwNi8oQ5dcoMt/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114322397588167069652&rtpof=true&sd=true We are experiencing a disruption in our food supply chain that may effect our ability to closely follow our lunch menu. Last week, I mentioned that we would no longer be following the breakfast menu. We may experience needing to make substitutions in our lunch menu as well. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility.
- Don't forget the fire department's pancake breakfast tomorrow! It will be held here at the school and the proceeds go to support the amazing work of our fire department. The breakfast runs from 7am-11am and the cost is $8/adults, $5/children under 12.
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 5th at 3:30.
10/5: K-2 field trip to Pine Hill
10/5: 3:30 PTO meeting
10/6: 1:50 dismissal
10/8: Picture Day
10/11: No school~state holiday
10/13: 1:50 dismissal
10/20: 1:50 dismissal
10/22: Halloween Dance