hero or villain
Louis Riel was born on October 22,1844 in saint Boniface, Red River settlement which means he was a metis. Born in to the culture, he led two popular Metis governments, which helped bring Manitoba into confederation.
Louis Riel at Red River
- Louis Riel tried hard and didn't give up.
- Louis Riel gave hope and a voice to those who didn't have one
- Louis Riel tried hard and never gave up though he had many chances to give up
- Louis Riel was the founder of a new territory.
- Louis Riel stood up for the Metis against the government