ATTENTION:Y2K VIRUS INFO
What to Look For and Treatment Plan
Stage One Symptoms:
- Fever, increased perspiration, and nausea.
- Lasts 2-12 hrs.
Stage Two Symptoms:
- Vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, and worsening of stage one symptoms.
- Lasts 1-3 days.
Stage Three Symptoms:
- Extreme thirst, confusion, dizziness, low blood pressure, and racing heart.
- Lasts 1-2 days.
Stage Four Symptoms:
- Onset of septic shock: trouble breathing, interrupted blood flow to brain and kidneys; leading to total organ failure or heart and respiratory failure.
- Lasts 4 hrs - 3 days before death.
If you are experiencing symptoms in Stages One, Two, or Three, seek immediate medical treatment! Treatment facilities include: hospitals, clinics, and medical centers!
Keep hydrated to try and prevent the onset of symptoms!