Employability Skills and My goals
Created by: Jackson Garner
Skills you must possess to keep a successful job...
In order to be succesful in the workplace or to nail the interview on a big job oppurtinity you may want to posess the following skills:
-Good communication skills
-Ability to work well in a team enviroment
-Ability to plan
-Good time management
-and of course having professional qualification
These are the most common reasons that people lose their job...
If you wish to maintain a job these are some things to watch out for:
-Inability to work as a team
-Misuse of companies resources
-Late or absent
Steps I plan on taking to achieve these goals...
My current thoughts and goals career wise are to attend Ole Miss university and obtain a degree in finance. Some ways i plan on going about achieving these goals are...
- to get good enough grades to get in to Ole Miss.
- to convince my parents to pay for me to attend Ole Miss.
- talk to adults who are in finance to see what they have to say.
- get good grades in college to stay there.
- try to make business contacts at a young age.