March Parent Newsletter
Dr. Malinda McKillip, Principal
Our PTA Read-A-Thon is underway now through Friday, March 15th. Please register your child to help our school raise funds for field trips and playground improvements:
- Go to http://pledgestar.com/frenchcreek
- Enter your name and email address, then click Register
- Follow the instructions on-screen
2019 Yearbooks Are On Sale Now
- Click here to order your 2019 French Creek Yearbook!
- Books will be on sale until Friday, April 12th.
- Extra book quantities will be limited - please be sure to reserve your copy in advance.
- A variety of payment options/methods are available for your convenience.
- Books will be delivered directly to French Creek in June.
- Sixth Graders DO NOT need to order a yearbook – our PTA generously provides one book to each Sixth Grader as a gift.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Scalea at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will report to school on 3/6 and 3/7 from 8:30-11:50 AM.
- AM Kindergarten will attend on Wednesday, March 6th. (No PM Class)
- PM Kindergarten will attend the morning of Thursday, March 7th. (No AM Class)
March PTA Meeting
2019 Drama Club Performance
Go For The Greens Week
2019 PSSA Testing Dates
Grades 3-6 Language Arts testing will be April 23rd, 24th, and 25th
Grades 3-6 Mathematics testing will be April 29th and 30th
Grade 4 Science testing will be on May 1st and 2nd