Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission
Blytheville Primary School is shaping the future one child at a time.
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
Note from the Assistant Principal
We will be having our mid-term parent teacher conferences on February 6 from 3:30-6:30 and on February 8 from 3:30-6:30.
For our third quarter community outreach project ,BPS is partnering with the hospital by collecting new and slightly used stuffed animals. The class in each grade level that collects the most wins a special prize at the end of the quarter.
School will be in session of Friday, February 16 for our snow make up day. We will make up the rest of the days on May 30, 31, and June 1.
We will be out of school on Monday, February 19 in observance of President's day.
- February 1- 100th day of school
- February 1- Readers coming to visit classes
- February 2- PBIS celebration (Board Game Day)
- February 6- Tenaris coming to read to 2nd grade classes
- February 6- Parent teacher conferences 3:30-6:30
- February 8- Parent teacher conferences 3:30-6:30
- February 14- Valentine's day parties at 1:30
- February 15- Valentine's dance 5:30-7 in MPB
- February 15- February birthday lunches
- February 16- School is in session
- February 16- PBIS store
- February 19- No school in observance of President's day
- February 22- PTO meeting at 4 in 1/2 grade library
- February 23- PBIS celebration (Sock Hop)
- February 25-March 2- Read across America