Week of October 12th - October 16th
Please look nice/professional for Conference Day on Monday – we’ll do our district shirt/jeans day on TUESDAY instead! Also, we’ll observe typical school day hours on Monday. Thanks! Enjoy your weekend!
Week at a Glance...
- Parent Teacher Conference Day (Student Holiday)
***Please be mindful when scheduling parent conferences on days other than October 12th. Tutoring for grades K-5 will continue next week (10/13 - 10/16)***
Tuesday, October 13th
- Joy & Ronnie - Off Campus @ iLead Meeting (AM-ish)
- Joy - District Meeting (PM)
- 5th Grade Choir Rehearsal
- Tutoring for Participating Students (K-5, Kinder tutoring begins)
- After School Programs - Coding, Chess (Beg/Int), Mad Science
Wednesday, October 14th
- Texas Wildlife Association Presentations (3rd & 4th)
- 5th Grade - Rice Pep Rally - depart 9:15/9:30
- Campus Emergency Plan Committee Meeting (conference room)
- NTCC Choir Rehearsal
- After School Programs - Drama Kids
Thursday, October 15th
- Instructional Information Meetings during planning (Jen B.)
- Tutoring for Participating Students (K-5)
- After School Programs - Chess (adv), Young Rembrandts (K-1), CraniaLogix
Friday, October 16th
- End of Grading Period
- After School Programs - Young Rembrandts (2-5)
- End of 9-Weeks Assemblies
- 3rd - 5th Grade begins @ 8:15 am in the gym
- Kinder - 2nd Grade begins @ 9:30 am in the gym
Wednesday, October 21st
- Faculty Meeting - Campus Emergency Plan (Library)
Wednesday, October 28th
- PLC Meeting
Wednesday, November 4th
- Faculty Meeting - 4C's (Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking)
Wednesday, November 11th
- Team Leader Meeting
CELEBRATE RED RIBBON WEEK...COMING SOON!
RED RIBBON BALLOON LAUNCH
Friday, Oct. 23rd, 10am
2520 Scenic Drive
Corey the Dribbler
Tuesday, Oct. 27th, 8am
2520 Scenic Drive
- 8 am
- 9 am
- 10 am
Optional Workshops Available!
The Elementary Academic Services will be offering 4 Optional "Guided Reading for Today's Learners" Workshops this fall. Please see the attached flyer via email. There will be a limit each class to 50 participants, but will be happy to add more classes as needed. We are also offering training for "Powerhouse Read-Alouds", based on expressed interest. MLP registration will be available by Monday, October 5.
Hope to see Andrews represented well and look forward to hearing about it!