Graduation is THE goal.
Northtowns Academy is an alternative setting that provides students new beginnings and second chances. Northtowns Academy focuses on the whole student, allowing every opportunity to achieve goals; ensuring a brighter future and building productive members of society.
Welcome Alan Rubeck!
Directions for Administering Regents Examinations
1. Morning exams will begin at 8:15am Afternoon exams will begin at 11:15am
2. Uniform Statewide Admission Deadline is 10:00am for the morning session and 2:00pm for the afternoon session.
Supervision of Students:
1. Student must sign in and sign out of each exam room. We must keep an accurate record of students to confirm presence or absence.
2. Students must not possess any unauthorized note or printed materials.
3. Students are not permitted to obtain or give any information during the examination.
4. Students are prohibited from bringing cellphones or other electronic devices into the exam room. Electronics will be collected at the door and clearly labeled with the students name on it.
5. No one may interpret or explain exam questions to students. You may advise students to use their best judgment.
6. a Proctor must accompany students for temporary leave from exam room (bathroom, nurse, etc.).
7. All testing materials must be collected BEFORE the student leaves exam room at completion of the test.
8. NO ONE can alter any test once the student has handed in test materials.
1. Teachers are not permitted to score their own students' papers.
Anyone who engages in inappropriate conduct with respect to administering and scoring will be reported and subject to disciplinary actions.
1/13 Diane Juszkiewicz
1/15 Jennifer Hance
1/21 Arlene Kurek
Dates to Remember
1/4- Faculty Meeting
1/18- MLK Jr. Day NO SCHOOL
1/21- BLT Meeting
1/22- Qtr 2 Grades Close (Grades Due on 1/26)
1/26-1/29- January Regents Examinations
* POSITIVE REFERRALS!! Let's keep them up and continue to look for ways to celebrate those SMALL WINS!
* Student Support Services: Please call Ms. Pickard and Ms. Chirico-Hager before sending a student down. With the high number of intakes, they may not be readily available.
Teamwork makes the Dream work!