21st Century Skills Election
EDFN 320: Collaboration 1
Collaboration develops communication skills...
You can't have communication without collaboration!
- The most effective teams have different strengths and ideas
- Students gain skills by taking on different group roles
EDFN 320: Collaboration 2
Collaboration creates a strong social support system...
Instead of having one leader, everyone's voice is heard!
- Everyone works and everyone is accountable
- Together, the group makes decisions and sets goals
- When everyone knows what is going on, topics are easier to discuss
- Collaboration builds skills for future success
EDFN 320: Collaboration 3
Collaboration addresses learning style differences of students...
Accommodating the different learning styles of students encourages creativity and influences cross-cultural skills.
- Students actively explore their creativity
- Shared learning helps students develop skills
- Classroom environment is important to help students learn best
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." -Hellen Keller