Presbyterian Psychological Services
by Caroline Eggers and Tytianah Ward
The purpose/vision of the Presbyterian Psychological organization
The Presbyterian Psychological Services are committed to seeing every person who seeks our services in a holistic way : as body, mind, spirit and as embedded in a particular cultural history and enviroment
Types of illness treated
There are many illnesses treated here including addiction, alcohol abuse, anger management, bipolar disorder, chronic impulsivity, family conflicts, self esteem, self harm, sleep or insomnia, drug abuse, divorce, suicidal ideation and many more.
Programs and types of treatment
- Medication Management
- Support of 12-step work
- Psycho Therapy
- Mindfulness & Meditation Therapy
- Open to all ages.
- Open to all races, genders, faiths.
- There's a monthly podcast that keeps you updated.
- All sexualities are welcome.
- There's specialties are in children, adolescence, trauma, PTSD, and sexual abuse.