Spring 2016 Newsletter
Ocean AB and Environmental Science B
Assignment Due Date: Jan. 28th
- All assignments from Jan 15-Jan 28th will be due
- All assignments from Jan 19-Jan 28 will be due.
•For each discussion, you should post your original response then respond to TWO other students.
•All postings must be AT LEAST 6 sentences to get full credit. This allows you to continue the discussion and encourage the class to think about the topic in a new way.
- Grades for 18 week students have been updated.
- Click on the dropboxes, quizzes, and the grades section to check your grade in your class.
- If you did not submit an assignment on time, you received a zero for that assignment.
- Please contact Mrs. Root if you have a question about an assignment.
- Please be aware of the pacing guide and due dates for all assignments.
- Extensions past the last day of school will NOT be granted.
- Student work is due biweekly on THURSDAY at midnight. Check course schedules for specific due dates.
- Work turned in after the deadline on the course schedule will be accepted within 3 school days with a late penalty assessed. Late penalty begins on Friday and is deducted at a rate of 10% of the assignment value per school day. Work submitted on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is considered 1 day late.
•You are NOT required to attend the session each week. They are NOT considered a grade.
•They are designed to enhance your online learning experience.
•Check the Weekly Update news announcement for the specific date and time for the chat each week.