Understand, Plan, Solve, Check
P - Plan
- Identify what the question is asking. "What can you infer about the mongoose after seeing his motionless body, eyes closed, and mouth open with his tongue to one side?
- How can you make an inference about the above question? Use your prior knowledge about the behavior of the mongoose and information from the story.
C - Check
- Evaluate the reasonableness of the answers
- Reread the question
- Does the answer - Answer the question?
- Prove your answer - Paragraph # or Sentence #
UPSC is a simple strategy to use during testing.
Today you will practice using UPSC on questions from the Reading Warm Up!
Your Assignment for UPSC!
You will take one question from the reading warm-up using the following APP - Skitch. Think about the steps in the UPSC strategy. Choose a question from your reading warm-up and go through the steps to finding your answer. Submit to Mrs. Schroeder through email.