INTRODUCTION TO LAW AND LEGAL PROCESSES – The Uni Tutor’s
Law Essay Help Sample Exam Paper.
Time allowed: THREE hours. Please ensure you write in law essay format. If you buy essay papers from us, you will receive a 1st Class grade.
The marks for this paper constitute 80% of the total marks for the course.
Answer THREE questions, AT LEAST ONE question from Part I and AT LEAST ONE question from Part II. Law essay papers can be hard. Contact The Uni Tutor to buy essay papers from
Answer AT LEAST ONE question from this Part. If you need law essay help, please contact The Uni Tutor to buy essay papers. If you buy essay papers from us, you can be guaranteed to receive a high grade.
1. “It is high time that the techniques of English statutory interpretation were reviewed and a coherent system devised.”
2. “The English system of precedent contains elements of both inductive and deductive legal reasoning.”
Discuss with reference to specific examples from case law.
3. “The distinction between law and equity is no more than an accident of history. It is irrational and unnecessary.”
Answer AT LEAST ONE question from this Part.
4. “The European Union still suffers from a democratic deficit despite the increased involvement of the European Parliament in the legislative process.”
5. “The Human Rights Act 1998 strike the right balance between the rights of individualsand the supremacy of Parliament.”
6. “The delivery of individual justice was not what the European Convention on Human Rights was originally set up for... There is no realistic prospect of individual justicebeing systematically delivered to every worthy applicant.” (Greer)
7. “Dicey’s classical definition of the rule of law is now irrelevant.”
8. “Public International Law lacks an enforcement mechanism thus it is not law.”
10. “The principle of peaceful settlement of disputes cannot be understood in isolation from the principle of the non-use of force.”
11. “The capacity of states to implement countermeasures and/or unilateral sanctions outside the collective enforcement mechanisms of the UN must be protected.”
12. “Until an Article 43 standing force is operative, Article 42 of the Charter will remain sporadically applied with limited success.”
13. “The principles of proportionality and necessity are the safeguards that make the international humanitarian laws of armed conflict a modern and relevant restraint on the means and methods of warfare.”
14. “Making Article 5 of the Rome Statute operative will undermine any potential the International Criminal Court has to become an enduring and successful element of international law.”
15. “The developing world, despite the neo-liberal agendas of globalisation, has significantly influenced contemporary international law.”
For more information please visit: Custom Essays