Att: LI Kula Graduates & Trainees
Advanced TT Discount
10% off Advanced TT for ALL Trainees & Graduates....Limited Time Offer
Dear LI Kula Yoga Teacher Trainees and Graduates,
Next month LI Kula Yoga will be starting our 300 hr. Advanced TT program. At this time, I would like to thank each of you for being a part of our growing family and school. As a thank you, I'm offering LI Kula Yoga graduates and current trainees a 10% discount off the Advanced Teacher Training Program which is now scheduled to start Feb 16th. In addition, this 8 month program offers easy & affordable payment plan options.
Please note: For those of you who are scheduled to graduate in March, you can STILL attend this program. ALL hours count towards your 500 hours of training as a E-RYT (experienced, registered yoga teacher) which is considered Yoga Alliance's "highest" level of certification.
(It's essentially considered Grad School for Yoga:)
So if you are ready to dig deeper, expand your knowledge, and refine your teaching skills....then apply today!!!
Thanks again for being such motivated and passionate students and teachers!!!
With Love & Gratitude,
LI Kula Yoga Teacher Training
a community of light, love & learning
200 & 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Beyond the discount, this training includes 12 hours of workshops, a Personalized Dharma Analysis, Internship Opportunities, Field-trip(s), Community Activism Assistance & Guidance, and 3 additional Certifications in Reiki 1, 2 & 3!
Training will ALSO include:
- Advanced Asana Practice & Sequencing
- An assessment to define your goals &/or dharma in order to find your niche as a yoga teacher/spiritual leader
- Reiki 1, 2 & 3 certification & training
- Internship opportunities
- Vedic Chanting
- Refine your eyes & learn how to read the Subtle Body
- Exploration in developing effective class themes- for all levels
- The Development of strong Community Leadership skills & Community Activism
- Education in Astrology
- Education in The Anatomy of Movement & Conscious Anatomy
- Education in Yoga Therapeutics
- Education in Ayurveda Therapy & Nutrition
- Focus on Refining Teaching Skills-which include observation & verbal skills
- Advanced Studies of Yogic & Tantric Philosophy to serve your teaching
- Learn advanced hands-on adjustments
- Deep Exploration in Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Sanskrit language enhancement
- Learn how to create a transformative and inspiring class
- Deepen your understanding of various healing modalities to enhance your teaching
- Learn how to make a living as a yoga professional
- Study with accomplished Body-workers, Healers and Energy Medicine Professionals