White Collar Crime
"Identity Theft" By Alexis Dingman
Things to do if this situation happens to you:
- keep a record because it can take a long time to get your identity back.
- check your credit report to see if their is any unrecognized things that you have not seen before.
Ways to prevent identity theft:
- change any passwords to important accounts several times so that way it cannot get hacked.
- protect your computer because some websites with personal and important information can also get hacked even though you do not think so with how safe the website seems.
- beware of scams that pop up onto your computer, if you click on something that looks real it could hack into your computer and take out a lot of personal information that can cause you to get hacked and your identity hacked.