Dates to Remember
10/14 No School - Columbus Day
10/15 4th Grade Canoe Trip, Group 1
10/16 4th Grade Canoe Trip, Group 2
10/17 Rain Date - 4th grade Canoe trip
10/22 10/31 PTO Bookfair
10/24 Early Release - Parent Teacher Conferences (All students dismissed at 12:15. Lunch will be served)
10/25 No School - Parent Teacher Conferences
10/30 Early Release - Teacher Professional Development (All students dismissed at 12:15. Lunch will be served)
** Information TBA regarding Halloween Walk**
Click this link to see the different lunch menus, pay for lunch and much more...
Special Order envelopes were sent home Sept. 18-19-20. If by some chance you did not receive this envelope and you would like to order pictures, you have some options.
IMPORTANT - Dismissal Procedures
Safety is our primary concern. In order for the afternoon dismissal to be safe and efficient, we ask all parents/guardians to adhere to the following procedures.
- All students not going on the bus should be picked up in the car pick-up line.
- It is imperative that parents/guardians inform the school of any changes to dismissal plans. Any changes to dismissal need to be communicated to the MRE office before 2:30. Changes to dismissal cannot be made after 2:30. This ensures there is enough time to contact the teacher and notify the students of the change. Remember, we need to call the classroom every time there is a change and that stops the lesson in progress and can be disruptive. Please only make changes if absolutely necessary.
- Parents or guardians who park their cars and walk to the pick up line will be asked to wait until all of the cars in the pick-up line have left before their children will be dismissed.
On a typical day, dismissal begins at 3:05 PM (12:15 PM on early release days). At this time all students will exit the building either to the car pick-up line or to the buses.
We greatly appreciate your assistance in following these procedures in order to maintain a safe and efficient dismissal for our students each and every day.
Fall Concerts at NRHS
Mark your calendars for the upcoming fall concerts offerings at Nashoba Regional High School!
· The Nashoba Regional High School Bands will perform their concert On Wednesday, October 23rd, at 7 pm
· The Nashoba Symphonic Band, a band comprised of students and adult community members, will host their “Look to the Autumn Sky” concert, featuring selections from The Planets, Star Wars and more, on Sunday, October 27th at 3 pm
· The Nashoba Regional High School Choirs will perform their concert on Wednesday, October 30th at 7 pm.
All concerts will be held in the school auditorium. Admission for the Nashoba High School Band and Choir concerts is $5 per person (seniors and students are free), payable at the door. The Nashoba Symphonic Band concert does not charge an admission fee, but gratefully accepts contributions. All concerts are family friendly. Come enjoy music at Nashoba Regional High School!