Homework Club Connection
what, where, when, how, and most importantly . . .thanks
First Time Volunteers?
- sign in at front office
- go to media center
- wait for your assigned grade level teacher (see the "plan" for teacher/grade assigned)
- Follow that teacher to their classroom and begin working with a student.
Again, thank you!
Jan 13th Plan
Here is the plan for room assignments tomorrow. teachers - folders and walkie talkies will be in the media center when you come to pick up your students.
Grade Level Folders
- student list - please take attendance
- volunteer email sign up - any volunteers who are not receiving emails should sign up.
- missing work list
If I am missing any volunteers, I will assign them a room when they arrive tomorrow.
2nd grade - Room 115 (Mrs. Bonin's room) 7 students
Staff - Mrs. Snider, Mrs. Snyder
Ridge Volunteers - Talonziay Dirr, Samantha Zepahua, Sean Murphy, Hannah Guise, Natalie Whitaker
3rd Grade - Ms. Tavolier's Room 12 students
Staff - Mrs. Tavolier
Ridge Volunteers - Anna Kidd, Kati Zepahua, Ashley Allison, Shayna Codd, Kaitlyn Vitello
High School Volunteers - Sadie Spoonland
4th Grade - Mrs. Baroch's Room 14 students
Staff - Mrs. Baroch
Ridge Volunteers - Ava Benoit, Gianna Conklin, Jason Zepahua, Morgan Saylor, Natalie Abel, Taylor Hauter, Alyssa Phelan
4th Grade - Room 216 (Mrs. Fuller's Room) 11 students
Staff - Mrs. Fuller, Mr. Kolbinsky
Ridge Volunteers - Olivia Gamsky, Taylor Dennis, Allie Weber, Lindsey Speed, Nolan Meister
6th Grade - Room 108 (Mrs. Ebbing's Room) 16 students
Staff - Mrs. Ebbing, Mr. Green, Ms. Kerr
Ridge Volunteers - Afia Owusu-Korkor, Ben Simpson, Marin Sandefur, Kelsey Hartnell, Paige Nelson, Morgan Dietrich, Ava Rowling,
High School Volunteer: Gloria Otakasongo
- stay in your rooms
- make sure walkie talkie is on
- 4:30pm I will walkie talkie for car riders
- I will walkie talkie for bus riders as soon as the bus shows up.
- Return folders and walkies to white bucket in teacher's lounge