Bi-carb soda and Vinegar explosion
Changing Matter- Science Experiment
Use baking soda and vinegar to create an awesome chemical reaction! Watch as it rapidly fizzes over the container and make sure you've got some towels ready to clean up.
To create a Bi-carb Soda and Vinegar Explosion using a Chemical Reaction
- Baking Soda (make sure it's not baking powder)
- A container to hold everything and avoid a big mess!
- Paper towels or a cloth (just in case)
- Place some baking soda into your container.
- Pour in some vinegar
- Watch as the reaction takes place