Reading Towards Success
Wolverine Literacy Goals for '15-'16
Wolverines make the grade!
- A = Excellent progress toward meeting course objectives and learning outcomes (90-100%).
- B = Above average progress toward meeting course objectives and learning outcomes (80-89%).
- C = Average progress toward meeting course objectives and learning outcomes (70-79%).
- D = Below Average progress toward meeting course objectives and learning outcomes (60-69%).
- F = Failure toward meeting course objectives and learning outcomes (50-59%).
1. Hall Pass:
- Nursing-pink pass
- Guidance-orange pass
- Office-red pass
- Restroom-blue pass
2. Electronics: only allowed with permission
3. 10-10 Rule: Ten minutes in the beginning of class and last ten minutes of class, there is no restroom break (unless it's an emergency)
4. Respectful to team leaders and teammates
5. Work towards success!
Student Rules and Discipline Policy
1. Respect is given to everyone; to the teacher, to our peers, and to ourselves.
2. Listen and follow directions.
3. Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5. Be prepared every day.
6. Be responsible.
7. Be consistent.
Interventions are broken into three different types: Minor, Moderate, and Major. A complete breakdown of behavior and interventions are linked to the complete Classroom Discipline Policy Letter.
Meet Our Team!
- Data Collector
- Collects data, observations, and assessments among students and their growth within core classes.
These teachers are also apart of our awesome team!
Biweekly: Our Assistant Principal meets with us, along with our Guidance Counselor and IEP/Special Education teacher.
Once every 9 weeks: Our media specialist, Physical Educators, and Arts department
email@example.com 555-555-5555 theschoolwebsite.com