MP4 Week 4
What's in an Algorithm?
Programmers write directions for computers, so programmers need to be able to understand and follow directions! Let's practice following and creating step-by-step directions! Remember, program or be programmed!
This week in chat: Animation
- We'll be reviewing the "looks" block in chat this week to help with your Planet Project. We'll focus on animation, changing backgrounds, and changing costumes to create animation.
- You will be able to resubmit your Planet Project if you would like to receive more points.
- In the meantime, please check the forum for my feedback on your project and comments. Remember, meaningful comments only please!
- There is nothing to submit in moodle this week!
To help you get started: Changing Costumes
- Click the link below & remix it to your stuff
- The project contains one sprite that has 3 costumes (remember you can look under the costumes tab)
- The script is incomplete, so the animation does not run
- Please complete the program by adding the necessary "wait" blocks to create a realistic traffic light animation
- Try adding background, changing backgrounds, and text!