Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Quick and easy way to access programs, files, web links, textbooks, etc.
- Users, including staff and students, can sign in using district credentials or sign in with Google.
- Links to external apps and websites
- Links to files
- Users can request apps to be added
- Can be personalized and organized to fit the user's desires
- Login with Quickcards to eliminate typing credentials
- Includes a search feature
This resource has proven to be one of the most valuable resources in and out of the classroom.
Did you know?
Login Methods for All Users
- Sign in using your username only (do not include @pickens.k12.sc.us) and password
- Sign in with Google. (This is especially useful for students who are using the same Chromebook device daily as they are already logged in to Google.) Video Instruction Link
- Sign in with Quick Cards-
Students struggling to sign in?
Special Use Suggestion for Quick Cards: Primary Grades and Special Education Classes
Classlink not your default home page in Chrome?
- Look in the top right corner of your page (before the minimize, fullscreen, and close the window icons) to find and click on the "google guy" icon.
- Sign into Chrome using your Google Account Credentials
- Click Link Data
- Select Ok Got It
When you log back into Chrome, Classlink should be your homepage.