EXHIBITED BY MACHINES
This report talks about Artificial intelligence. It is the intelligence exhibited by machines or software, and the branch of computer science that develops machines and software with human-like intelligence. I have chosen this topic because it is currently talking much that robots will replace us, and I want to talk about the good and bad effects it has on around us.
- In the workplace it reduces costs and additional wages.
- They have developed applications that perform tasks that man could never could have done because of its complexity.
- It can predict long-term situations.
- It reduces time-consuming to perform some activity.
- Find out great discoveries and advances.
- Being software requires constant updates.
- Performing these expert systems requires much time and money.
- Create machines that are self-sufficient and can be moving the human race.
- The excessive use of them could lead to the domination of machines over man.