By: Principal Mike Dufrene (December 7th)
Please remember, communication and effort is the key during virtual learning. Students, you must stay connected with all your teachers through Schoology, emails, and TEAMS. Our teachers are here to help you the best they can, but you must communicate with them and do the work that is provided the best you can. If you need help, ask for it!
Unfortunately, this Saturday's ACT testing scheduled at HHS has been canceled due to our current RED status. If you have questions, please contact Ms. Mihalko through email or schoology.
To view the update, click the link below:
Hampshire Holla! Days...show your school spirt!!!
Hampshire Holla! Days
Show your school spirit and get in the holiday mood!
Crazy Holiday Sock Day
Christmas Colors—wear red or green
Holiday Character Day
Blue Christmas—wear blue!
Ghost of Holiday Past—decade day
White Christmas—wear white to hope for snow
All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan—beach/tourist day
Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
Holiday Best—dress for a fancy feast!
NOT Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Family Photo: wear your best flannel
Home for the Holidays—dress like or twin with a family member
Winter Wonderland—wear winter accessories
Santa’s Workshop—dress as someone you might see there
The Night Before Christmas (break)—pajama day
Show your holiday spirit!
Merry Christmas Eve! Enjoy your break!
Designed for students and staff alike, Hampshire Holla! Days are designed to boost your spirit in the coming weeks! Whether we are learning virtually or working in-person, the holidays can still be a special time of year.
To participate, simply take a picture of yourself dressed for the day’s theme and send it to email@example.com. For each day you participate, your name will be entered in a drawing for a weekly holiday prize and to be featured in The Trojan Times! Prizes will be awarded for each grade level and for staff!
Names will be drawn on the following days at 3:00 PM for prizes:
· Friday, 12/04
· Friday, 12/11
· Friday, 12/18
· Wednesday, 12/23
Winners will be notified via Schoology by Mrs. Stehle, and arrangements will be made for you to receive your prize.
By participating, students agree that pictures may be posted online via The Trojan Times, and may be accessed and used by the HHS yearbook staff as desired. Please keep all submissions school appropriate, and have fun!
- Congrats to Celeste Keiter, Austin Shirley, Teagan Werner, Kaitlyn Dice, Curtis Twigg, and Ms. Coleman for winning the first week of Hampshire HS Holla Days!
This Week @ HHS...
- Show your school spirit by participating in HHS Holla Days...send in your pics to Mrs. Stehle for a chance to win prizes each week (see calendar of events above).
February ACT Test
- Registration Deadline: January 8
- Late Registration: January 15
- Test Date: February 6
1. Students must submit both the PROMISE Scholarship Application and the 2021-2022 FAFSA by March 1, 2021.
2. 2021 seniors should submit the 2021 PROMISE Scholarship application whether they currently have a qualifying ACT/SAT test score or not.
Don't forget to order your cap and gown. Go here to place your order:
HHS Mission & Belief Statements:
- Mission> We will equip all with 21st Century Skills for a lifetime of success.
- We Believe...
* The faculty and staff are building a culture of success by focusing on 21st Century Skills: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical-Thinking, and Citizenship.
* Success is the shared responsibility of students, staff, and community.
* All students have the ability to learn given the appropriate academic, social, and emotional resources.
* Our community is an important part of the Hampshire High School family, and we value their communication and collaboration involving the academic and social aspects for our school.