Technology Tips and Tools #6
templates for google
Templates for Google Apps
VIDEO - This is 2.5 minutes and shows you how to save a template in Google.
LINK - This is the link to the template page.
Another option is Lucidpress (similar to Publisher in MS Office)
Make brochures, newsletters, magazines, reports, and more.PRINT: Download your content as a high-quality PDF or JPG that’s perfect for printing. DIGITAL: Publish your work as a PNG or sleek digital document. Everything is optimized for viewing on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
TEMPLATES FOR DIGITAL & PRINT: - Newsletters - Brochures - Flyers - Reports - Posters - Presentations - Social media graphics - Blog images - Digital banners - Or create your own!
POWERFUL & EASY TO USE: - Simply drag and drop to create your content - Add images, video, and text from Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox, Flickr, and Facebook
BUILT FOR COLLABORATION: - Collaborate in real time on group or team projects
There is a free version and also a paid version of this app.
Set Up and Use Email Templates in Gmail
How Often Do You Need to Type the Same Email?
To enable message templates in Gmail:
- Click the Settings gear in your Gmail's toolbar.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Go to the Labs tab.
- Make sure Enable is selected for Canned Responses.
- Click Save Changes.
Save a Message as a Template in Gmail
To save an email for future use as a template in Gmail:
- Make sure "Canned Responses" is enabled. (See above.)
- Compose the message in Gmail.
- Do leave the signature in place if you want it to appear in messages sent using the template.
- You can leave both the Subject: and To: fields empty. They are not saved together with the template. (The subject, if you enter one, is suggested for the template name, though.)
- Click the More options downward-pointing triangle (▾) in the toolbar at the message's bottom.
- Select Canned responses | New canned response... under Save from the menu that appears.
- Type the desired name for your template.
- Click OK.
Create a New Message or Reply Using a Template in Gmail
To send a canned message or reply:
- Do make sure "Canned Responses" is enabled, of course, and the canned reply is created. (See above.)
- Start a new message or reply.
- Click the More options triangle (▾) in the message's formatting toolbar (to the composition area's bottom).
- Point to Canned responses in the menu that shows.
- Select the desired template under Insert.
Tschabitscher, Heinz. 'How To Use Email Templates In Your Gmail'. About.com Tech. N. p., 2015. Web. 8 Dec. 2015.