Ms. Williams' class September, 2015
Reminders and Upcoming Events
- September 7th - Holiday-Labor Day (Schools Closed)
- September 8th
-Back to School Night - State of School Address 6:15-6:30 pm - Wonder Lounge
-Back to School Night - Grades 3-5/6:30-7:15 pm
- September 21st -25th-Book Fair
- September 23rd-PTO Kindergarten Potluck 5:30-7:00 pm
- September 24th-Walk (Bike) to School Day
- September 24th-Book Fair & Family Pizza Night
- September 28th - Professional Development Day (No School for Students)
Back to School Night Tuesday, September 13th 5:30-6:15
This is a parent meeting where I will be discussing the daily schedule, curriculum and volunteering in the classroom. Also you will be able to sign up for parent conferences on this night. Hope to see you there!
This week we are learning the Yellow song and how to spell the word yellow. Also we are learning the poem Jack and Jill. The children are reading these poems to reinforce the concepts of rhyming words, directionality of print and concept of word. Green is next weeks color.
We have been working with patterns this week during math time. The children are learning to create their own patterns and to observe and discover patterns all around them. your child is welcome to bring in an example of a pattern from home to share during morning meeting. They can be sent in any time next week.