Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
I hope that everyone had a great long weekend and had the opportunity to celebrate Dr. MLK, Jr. Day. Berenice has been out sick so the envelopes did not make it home today. They will go home tomorrow and be due back on Friday. I hope you can join me for the State of the School meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 pm. Also, next week is full of activities and theme days, so check out the plan below. Let us know if you have any questions and have a great end of the week. Don't forget, re-registration begins this Monday (Jan. 28th)!
- Thursday - Spirit Gear Day, Communication Envelopes go Home, State of the School at 6:30 pm in the auditorium
- Friday - All School Mass at 9 am
***Next Week is Catholic Schools Week! If you would like to volunteer to help out with tours on Sunday from 1 - 3 pm, please let Berenice know. Thank you!!***
Special Prayers, Please!
Catholic Schools Week!
- Sunday - Open House Tours from 1 - 3 pm (Volunteers Needed)
- Monday - "Community Day" - We will do special service projects. Theme: Buddies!! Kids dress like their buddies! They dress like someone else (they can even dress the same as 2, 3, or 4 other kiddos).
- Tuesday - "Parent Appreciation Day" - Treat our parents special! Theme: Celebrities/Cartoons! Kids dress like their favorite celebrity or cartoon character!
- Wednesday - "Staff/Teacher Appreciation Day" - A chance to treat the staff special! Theme: Staff/Student Swap Day! Kids dress like their favorite staff member and staff dresses like the kids!
- Thursday - "Student Appreciation Day" - We get to appreciate the kids! Theme: Color Wars - Kids dress in the color of their class (see below) and they will have a fun assembly.
- Friday - "Grandparent/Special Person Day" - We honor our grandparents and special guests. Please invite them to mass at 9 am. Full uniform is required for this day!
Class Colors for "Color Wars" on Thursday
PK 3- Purple
PK 4- Green
K - Light Blue
1st - Red
2nd - Orange
3rd - Dark Blue
4th - Maroon/Burgundy
5th - Yellow
6th - Grey
7th - Black
8th - Camo
Very Important News from the Development Corner!
Join us this weekend...we could use your help. We are looking for outreach teams for Auction Sponsorships. Join other Holy Rosary families to ask companies to help sponsor our auction on May 4, 2019. Families will reach out to businesses on January 26th from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm requesting support through monetary sponsorships or auction donations. Families who volunteer for the outreach will receive school volunteer hours. Families who are successful in getting sponsorships or donations can apply the donation towards their auction family commitment due February 4, 2019.
Please access the below sign-up to join and see additional details.
$100 Auction Family Commitments are due February 4, 2019!
As noted on the Financial Agreement, each Holy Rosary family is required to contribute to the annual Auction (formerly Crab Feed). We will accept donations equal to or greater than $100 in value in the form of cash or check, gift cards to local restaurants, businesses, sporting events, or places of interest. Families may also provide vouchers for goods and services such as catering, lawn maintenance, baked goods, etc. Remember, if the item or payment is not received by February 4, families will be invoiced $150.
***Items are subject to procurement committee approval.***
It is important to note that we will not be accepting previously used items as part of our event; this process allows us to make better use of our resources to ensure our event is a success. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org