6East Hatchet PBL Project
What does it mean to be a survivor?
Voice & Choice
Students will be able to:
- Choose their own real-life survival article they connect with from The Hub resources.
- Use a variety of print and online resources & databases.
- Design their own survival video diary podcast.
- Provide peer review and revision.
- Work independently as well as collaborate in a group environment.
Real Life Survival Stories
Look for an article you can connect to. Read through a few and evaluate them before choosing which one you want to summarize and share with your class. Once you've chosen please notify either Miss Burke or Miss Menesale. We'll then have you print your article (please only hit print once!). Read through it completely once. Then read the article a second time with a highlighter to identify the important elements.
Students will write a summary of the article as provide a Works Cited page.