No Teacher Left Behind
By: Julia Seiuli
No Teacher Left Behind Act
- available courses offered
It does not hurt to try new things. Government agencies and organizations are there for teachers to work together for student to learn. Also, school must provide workshops that could help develop teaching skills for teachers, such as classroom management, discipline, and many other techniques and strategies.
Are these practices helpful? Yes! Of course these are useful ideas provided for teachers. But, it is the teacher to use the strategies that is needed for his/her classroom and teaching.
Should Teachers Have to Meet Certain Standards?
- Teacher must always have a lesson plan ready every week.
- Teacher must always prepare to teach students by providing worksheets, projects and prepare different activities.
- Teacher must pass Praxis to consider highly qualified.
- Teacher must meet every student needs.