Fashion Trends Project
- How did the trend start?- Nike made Air Jordan shoes, using Michael Jordan's name for the name of the shoe, and he appears in the commercials. This started in 1984
- From where did the trend originate- The Air Jordan is a brand of Nike basketball shoe named after Michael Jordan. Jordan signed an endorsement deal with Nike in 1984.
- Who are some designers representing this trend?- Josh Heard, Tinker Hatfield, and Rob Bruce
- Who is wearing this trend? (Fashion leaders or social groups)- Michael Jordan, Russell Westbrook
- How long has the trend been in style?- 29 years
- Where can the trendy items be purchased?- Finish Line, Champs, Mall, Online, Nike company and much more